Tranny Help!

Whats up guys kinda new to the forums as in just joined but been a long time fan so i finally joined. Well my problem is that whenever i gun it, it wont go it'll just rev as if im in neutral then i have to wait for the rpms to go back down before it will go normally now it even wants to rev when i half gas it i thik it's getting worse can anyone help me if they kow what it is how much do yall think it'll be? thanks

Kevin.

agreed! i have to baby mine and i don't punch it off the line anymore only because i'm gonna break something. however i did roll up some douche bag in a black rumble bee thing (single cab) basic bolt ons. and i took his POS from the get go. it's really funny cuz he always smokes his tires down when he sees me but we never ran until yesterday. i don't think he's gonna do that again...imo??? :driving:

Ether the 3-4 clutch pack is on the edge of gone and bearly holding or the 2nd gear band is burned up. When u kick it down it releases the clutch back and reactivates the band ( kick to second). Excessive clearence in the 3-4 can cause a flare on kickdown. Either way sounds like u are ready for a new trans. My RPM tras has been great for years and had the crap beat out of it. My E.T. Speaks for it self. :devil:

no with it being colder in Houston that may be your saving grace. if you baby it, it may last until January like you would like for it too. Before my tranny went out in my Z-28 it was doing the same thing. then one night i ran it back to back to back and then boom. Sh*t broke down. how long have you had the fluid in. if you change it now it could do more harm then good if it's been a while since you last changed it.