2010 Camaro

firervfd37

I was wondering if anyone has ordered one of the Camaros yet since you could order them as of October 13. If so what kind of prices did you get? The more and more i see the car the more and more i want it. But that would mean the Vortec Max going bye bye. I think it would be a good trade for the 6 speed SS starting at 30k.

I have already ordered as of the 13th...

2SS Package w/ 6sp Manual - 422HP 408TQ :D:chevy:

RS Package

Inferno Orange Met.

Cyber Gray Racing Stripes

Inferno Orange Interior Accent Package

Body Color Matched Engine Cover

Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Sunroof

$37,340 as of right now

There are also 3 GM aftermarket dealer install items that I'm ordering that do not have prices yet

Stainless Shorty Headers

3" Mandrel Bent Stainless Cat Back

GMPP Polished Aluminum CAI

From what I understand...GM is not accepting any discount programs for the pre-order of these cars... I asked since I work for a GM supplier so I should get the GMS pricing if they were.

Edited by 56chevywagon (see edit history)

I have already ordered as of the 13th...

2SS Package w/ 6sp Manual - 422HP 408TQ :D:chevy:

RS Package

Inferno Orange Met.

Cyber Gray Racing Stripes

Inferno Orange Interior Accent Package

Body Color Matched Engine Cover

Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Sunroof

$37,340 as of right now

There are also 3 GM aftermarket dealer install items that I'm ordering that do not have prices yet

Stainless Shorty Headers

3" Mandrel Bent Stainless Cat Back

GMPP Polished Aluminum CAI

From what I understand...GM is not accepting any discount programs for the pre-order of these cars... I asked since I work for a GM supplier so I should get the GMS pricing if they were.

WOW! Congrats! So when the delivery date?

...From what I understand...GM is not accepting any discount programs for the pre-order of these cars... I asked since I work for a GM supplier so I should get the GMS pricing if they were.

WHAT!?! now im upset i was really counting on using my d-count on this. who know about the future though.

I got the ok from the wife to get one, but I have to wait until the Sss is paid for...that was the deal. My goal is to have it paid for by Dec of 09 :cheers: Till then I'll keep dreaming :happysad:

I went to our local dealer yesterday asking for info on the new camaro. They had no info or least wouldn't provide anything, would not even give a ballpark price. No wonder I buy from out of town :confused:

I got the ok from the wife to get one, but I have to wait until the Sss is paid for...that was the deal. My goal is to have it paid for by Dec of 09 :cheers: Till then I'll keep dreaming :happysad:

lol im with you on that ill be a few months behind ya