both of these are sick trannys, but i have no idea which one to go with. FTL sounds good and if i order today i get 10% off my price. however with PerformaBuilt i don't have to send back my old tranny and the shipping is included, and if i order now i get their billet TC for $300 extra??? oh not to mention if you buy between now and christmas your name is entered in a drawing in which if you win you get a full refund of what you spent!!!! who cares i just want a bada$$ tranny!

both of these are sick trannys, but i have no idea which one to go with. FTL sounds good and if i order today i get 10% off my price. however with PerformaBuilt i don't have to send back my old tranny and the shipping is included, and if i order now i get their billet TC for $300 extra??? oh not to mention if you buy between now and christmas your name is entered in a drawing in which if you win you get a full refund of what you spent!!!! who cares i just want a bada$$ tranny!

i went with performabuilt and have no issues and putting down some decent HP 440, flt is an awesome unit but frank gave such a great deal i couldnt resist!!! there trannys are just as awesome

decisions decisions.....if i order with FTL today i get 10% off, and with billet output shaft added on to the order it will cost about the same. but i have no idea what it would cost to send my old tranny from tx???

FLT can give you a quote, organize the shipment and all you have to do is strap the tranny to a pallet and wait for the FedEx / DHL truck. Very easy, Chuck or Andy will walk you through the steps. I personally have no reason to go anywhere other than FLT for my needs; the level of service I receive is second to none, the product speaks for itself and their "refresh" services are VERY reasonable when the time comes. Keep in mind you get what you pay for. FYI, PerformaBuilt is about 45min. -1 hour away from where I live...FLT is 700 miles, I have no reason to do business with anyother than FLT based on product performance and customer service. Again all in my humble opinion. :cheers:

Neither PM Danny (Sprayed99) Him and his dad have built performance transmissions (what is in my truck) and many other memebrs trucks that have been tried and tested and far less cost than FLT and performance Built....Please contact him....Pm him or call 1-214-853-1022..remeber you get big prices with big names

Neither PM Danny (Sprayed99) Him and his dad have built performance transmissions (what is in my truck) and many other memebrs trucks that have been tried and tested and far less cost than FLT and performance Built....Please contact him....Pm him or call 1-214-853-1022..remeber you get big prices with big names

what brand TC are you running in yours?