6 Disc Cd Player

Looking for a 6disc cd player. pictures would be great anyone know where i can get one for a great price.

Dave if i can get the gm nav unit unlocked and in my truck soon, i will have one for sale. promise wont break your arm off.. should have price and confirmation by tomorrow, not sure how quick you want to run out and get one.. whats zip so i can give you quote on shipping from Des Moines Iowa... pm if interested

Dave if i can get the gm nav unit unlocked and in my truck soon, i will have one for sale. promise wont break your arm off.. should have price and confirmation by tomorrow, not sure how quick you want to run out and get one.. whats zip so i can give you quote on shipping from Des Moines Iowa... pm if interested

what does pm stand for? 55125

is that the stock gm nav unit? if so how much did it run you?

is that the stock gm nav unit? if so how much did it run you?
yes its stock gm nav.. no interest in the nav, but fast4popper and i are going to use the peripheral integrate system and make the nav unit work as dvd player with external dvd player, you have to unhook a ribbon in the radio and then plug a ribbon wire in its place ,run to the external player not yet to be determined.. having problems with gm techs in area that are saying it wont work, have to have tech2 unlock the unit.. cost of the unit still working out with ex-father in-law.. we are building a complete integrated system to see the capabilties of the products he carries at the shop.. so far we have ipod,sirus, and HD radio.. the ipod displays thru the factory 6cd player with a controls of the ipod thru the radio,(playlists,genre,song and artist title) complete control, by placing the ipod in center console out of site..
what does pm stand for? 55125
will work on that shipping price in sat..

if you have a stock radio then you have a built in 6 disc radio.. but I am not sure if you are looking for an after market one..

you got a point there, unless he has the single disc radio.. hell my SS was ordered without xm/onstar.. so i have the clean look on top, but they did atleast order the 6 disc changer radio ???? WTF were they thinking when they ordered this beast.. oh well..

Yea I have xm and onstar just a single disc with a tape. you would think they would put a 6 disc in every SS.

see it makes no sense there either, go all out with the other options and then leave out the nicer radio.. most dealers order as a standard with onstar or even both xm radio/onstar.. nope not mine.. only thing i can yhink is that someone order it from scratch and decided to not pay the extra.. not that i would use the onstar. but iam kinda glad becuase i have the clean roof line.. cass and cd WTF ? thats like a oximoron..lolol hmm decision today, do i use my cass, or go with the cd that i mixed ??? lolol forgot how to record on cass or vhs :wtf::rolleyes::crazy: lolol