This Is What Happens When Ur Minding Your Own Buissness

o3redss

they came out and looked at it and said it was totaled since i didnt want to have the frame cut and welded a new piece. I wanted a new frame put in. so they said it wasnt worth it so the company is going to take it away. It kills me to look at it. It sits in my drivway thats all i see when i drive into my drivway. loved that truck.

hell see if the insurance will put a new frame under like holty did

:withstupid: Buy it from the insurance company, get a salvage title, and have it fixed the way you wish......that's what I would do if I were in your shoes, I could never let mine go.

Sorry to hear the news, it has been a real bad year for the SSS. :(

STRIP IT!!!! welcome to massachusetts where every peice of trash and looser retard can drive with there heads IN their @$$es, i didnt think it was possible but they go down the road like that smashing into things and mashing up other peoples well cared for rides along with putting dings and scratches all overthe place in parkinglots... but that guy should be sentenced to death by firing squad

sorry bout the rant but this is a sore subject

I could never let mine go.

:withstupid: I am going to request my truck as my hearse. Just have to write the note out and leave it in the glovey. Andy I would try to get that truck back and build it to your liking. I know you wanted to get a newer loaded truck, but the way it sounds you really liked the SS. Try to save that one or go find another SS. Just my .02, awd is irreplacable imo. Good luck again and hope your feeling better.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)