Chrome 20" Stockers Up For Trade...

page305

KJT13 Has 'em reserved as of right now...

I plan to get my rims powder coated very soon. I have OEM chrome 20" stock SS rims, and am offering a straight up trade for a set of OEM 20" stock SS rims... they are going to remove the finish before powder coating so I don't see the point to wasting the chrome that I'm sure someone would like to have.

I'm in Atco, NJ... if anyone is interested. Local trade only please. (you would have to pay to have the tires swapped.)

Please be aware, the offers not set in stone... If I don't get them coated, obviously the deal would be off.

Thanks for looking.

Jim.

Edited by page305 (see edit history)

I have a set of silver 20s that I bought off another member with no tires. He was in the middle of the same process. one rim is stripped and a second rim is half stripped. I'm in Boston, MA. I also have all 4 center caps.

I have a set of silver 20s that I bought off another member with no tires. He was in the middle of the same process. one rim is stripped and a second rim is half stripped. I'm in Boston, MA. I also have all 4 center caps.

can you sell me two?

i have to chrome wheels.

just need two more so i can chrome them if i cant find chrome.

I tried sending a PM but it was a no-go - I've got 4 silver wheels in good condition in the attic I'd be willing to trade straight across; if your original deal doesn't work out lemme know.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I tried sending a PM but it was a no-go - I've got 4 silver wheels in good condition in the attic I'd be willing to trade straight across; if your original deal doesn't work out lemme know.

Mr. P. :)

are you willing to sell them or just trade?

As of right now, the powder coat thing is put on hold. Just wanted to let you guys know.\

When I do get them done, I'm giving first shot to KJT13, then will go in order of post (if he no longer wants them)...

Sorry for this guys...

Jim.