1. 1. who makes the best exhaust?

• gibson
    • flowmaster
    • corsa
    • borla
    • straight pipes
    • dumped
    • other

LT, ORY and a 4" Corsa.... slapped the go pedal yesterday for some cows in a field, one actually fell down it was trying to get away so fast, it fell over with it's legs straight out like I had shot it, LMAO. The rest of the herd managed to run to safety w/o problem. Wish I had video of that one..... Corsa FTW....... :driving:

Also, had a 4040XL Aeroturbine for a day... with lts and no cats, the drone was so bad I had to eat a bottle of aleve when I got home.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

I don't know if it's the 1/2" difference or the tailpipe itself (yours is dumped, right?) Or maybe I'm just so spoiled to the anti-drone of the Corsa, but the 4040XL drove nuts. glad the 3535 is working for you. They freakin sound increadable. Is yours an XL with the resonator? Maybe that's the difference.

I don't know if it's the 1/2" difference or the tailpipe itself (yours is dumped, right?) Or maybe I'm just so spoiled to the anti-drone of the Corsa, but the 4040XL drove nuts. glad the 3535 is working for you. They freakin sound increadable. Is yours an XL with the resonator? Maybe that's the difference.

Yeah mine is dumped, no its just the 3535 not the xl. Yeah even if the drone was worse I would deal with it, because the sounds is so freaking awesome.

• 1 year later...

dude i scare the shit outta people with my dumped exhaust and its leagal and it costt $25 but i have a procharger and 6200 rpm so it sound like a demon out of hell

Yeah mine is dumped, no its just the 3535 not the xl. Yeah even if the drone was worse I would deal with it, because the sounds is so freaking awesome.

yeaahhhh its the cheapest way to make your truck loud as ****kk