Sad But Omg Lmao

brobradh77

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

repped! lol he must not think to much of it cuz he posted more pics a couple of pages in. what an idiot! the hell with him reading it. i cant even imagine what she would think if she saw it.

scratch that she did reply on page 29. you guys have to go through all the pages the things people are doing with the pics is funny as hell. this thread is spreading like wildfire on all sites!

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

Im gonna hire a really ugly girl and take pictures of her on my truck and say shes my girlfriend so i can get internet famous like that guy did. Theres no way anyone would date that beast, I wouldnt touch her even if I was blackout drunk. That is scary ugly

found this on another forum, it from the chick MySpace...

November 8, 2008 - Saturday

Hey to those who like to sit on their asses all day and ridicule complete strangers...just wanted to let you know that you're wasting your time, especially with me.

Your negative words and opinions seriously have no effect on me. I am extremely happy and secure with who I am. I don't care if you think I'm ugly or weird or hideous or whatever other colorful adjectives you've used.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're entitled to voice them, you're entitled to be morons who waste hours of the day.

For those who keep harassing me about "if you don't want your pictures out, then don't post them" I love it how you turn it in to my fault when YOU should have the dignity and respect not to abuse people's information.

(However, I won't lie...a lot of the photo shopped pictures I saw totally made me laugh and were forwarded on to some friends. Thanks for the laugh at least!)

I didn't post the original pictures. I gave my friend permission to do so. Neither of us knew the extreme you crazy people would take it to.

It was just us playing around with a camera and having a lot fun. Gosh, so sue us.

My Myspace profile will remain open and public solely because I DON'T CARE. Not sure how long it will take it to get in to your skulls. I should not and will not alter anything about me or what I do because some people don't "approve".

I love life. I never claimed to be "hot" or a "model" or whatever. I just claim the beauty of life and I claim the right to embrace passion and be who I want to be.

So, if you would, please leave me the **** alone already?? I mean, if you feel so compelled to keep leaving comments on how much you hate me, then by all means, go ahead. It's not my time you're wasting. I'm not the idiot here.

I'm not the victim either. You are. You're gifted with precious life and this is how you use it.

That is what makes me sad.

Go out and ****ing do something with your LIFE already

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol someone go butthurt...

-Rob

People are just down right mean and rude. I bet more than half of the morons making fun of her probably either

A) Cant get a girlfriend at all...

B) Have dated someone far uglier or fatter than her...

C) Thinks their girlfriend is a super model, but really to everyone just an average so so woman...

D) All of the above.

I know I will get flamed for this by even people here, but I am ashamed as to what this country has come to. Imagine if the girl didnt have thick skin and not really care about what everyone else thought? What if she decided to kill herself over it (as dumb as that might be, still, is it worth pushing her to it?)? There is no excuse for 90% of the comments in that thread and for some even in this thread. Its a great laugh to read what is happening and even I find it somewhat comical until I realize she is a human being just like anyone else. And to find her on myspace and attack her there is just purely pathetic. What if she was your sister? Or your daughter? Then what would you think? I've seen some pretty ugly kids from pretty good looking parents. Nobody's sh!t doesn't stink either. We can find flaws with anyone and everyone in this world. There was a kid at my high school who was always picked on because he had teeth just as bad or worse than her, never had anyone teach him personal hygene, and was definetly overweight. Well, by our senior year, he had enough ridicule and mocking and hung himself the weekend before prom because he couldnt find a date and when he did ask someone she made fun of him in front of the entire school, she was no winner herself. I even had poked fun at him once before. People are so stupid and just dont think. Nobody ever tried to help him. And I know alot of people will say "so what, darwin at its best or whatever", but we still dont have to contribute to pushing people over the edge.

People are just down right mean and rude. I bet more than half of the morons making fun of her probably either

A) Cant get a girlfriend at all...

B) Have dated someone far uglier or fatter than her...

C) Thinks their girlfriend is a super model, but really to everyone just an average so so woman...

D) All of the above.

I know I will get flamed for this by even people here, but I am ashamed as to what this country has come to. Imagine if the girl didnt have thick skin and not really care about what everyone else thought? What if she decided to kill herself over it (as dumb as that might be, still, is it worth pushing her to it?)? There is no excuse for 90% of the comments in that thread and for some even in this thread. Its a great laugh to read what is happening and even I find it somewhat comical until I realize she is a human being just like anyone else. And to find her on myspace and attack her there is just purely pathetic. What if she was your sister? Or your daughter? Then what would you think? I've seen some pretty ugly kids from pretty good looking parents. Nobody's sh!t doesn't stink either. We can find flaws with anyone and everyone in this world. There was a kid at my high school who was always picked on because he had teeth just as bad or worse than her, never had anyone teach him personal hygene, and was definetly overweight. Well, by our senior year, he had enough ridicule and mocking and hung himself the weekend before prom because he couldnt find a date and when he did ask someone she made fun of him in front of the entire school, she was no winner herself. I even had poked fun at him once before. People are so stupid and just dont think. Nobody ever tried to help him. And I know alot of people will say "so what, darwin at its best or whatever", but we still dont have to contribute to pushing people over the edge.

i have to agree with you black2003ss, but its not just the USA buddy i followed a link to this from another web site in the UK, the girl in question luckily has not taken the comments to heart, in fact she finds some of the photoshopped pics quite amusing, i mailed her on her myspace page to tell her that not all internet users are such sad individuals who are as you say "all of the above" on checking her myspace, she is quite a nice normal person, beauty is only skin deep and maybe if the posters on that forum took a look in the mirror they might not like what they see, they are the ugly ones, i hope for their own good they are never disfigured.. in my book if you ain't got nothing nice to say... say nothing... just my 2 cents from a fat limey in the UK...