What I Sold To Get The Ss

BigCountry

Couple pics of my recently sold truck. Got rid of it to start the SS project.

03 1500HD SLT Quadrasteer. (LQ4, 6L80) Magnacharger 112HH @ 10lbs, 90mm J-tube, LS2 TB, 60lb motrons. DJM 6/7 drop w/ rear helper bags. Stainless brake lines, OBX, Corsa exhaust. Forged Dodge wheels with Toyo Proxes. 200psi brass air horns.

P1020639.jpg

P1020640.jpg

P1020638.jpg

P1020636.jpg

P1020635.jpg

Blazer is for sale too, 1 ton axles, slip yoke eliminator, 4.56's detroit locker, 1 ton shafts, fresh TBI 350, built 700r4, xover steering, shackle flip, 3" stretched wheel base, kinda flexy, blah blah

As for the grill, it actually came with the bling and I swaped out for this stadard Silverado grille until I get an all painted SS grille.

09-25-08_1650.jpg

I'm curious to see how easy it was to make the dodge wheels fit?

Dodge 1500megacab, 2500/3500 and GM HD's all have 8/6.5 lug patterns. Just bolt up, but the Dodge wheels have more backspacing, gotta watch clearance if you have really wide tires. With the 275/60/17s and the drop, they rub the sway bar at full lock, but tuck in the fender wells nicely.

• 2 months later...

That was me, that's my buddy's car wash. A guy named Jeff bought it. He lives off of Black Bayou and owns a yellow single cab sportside Sierra dropped and shaved on 20's. He bought my white truck to DD and tow the yellow one to shows. Couldn't have turned out to have a better life for it. It was like letting somebody adopt your dog, haha.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)