Charlotte, Nc Meet! Calling All Southerners!

OK, we have firmed up the dates on a few other forums for the meet. It will be the weekend of January 10, 2009, around 10-11am until we deem necessary to leave :jester: . Post up the day that works best for you and we'll go from there. I am leaning towards Saturday the 10th. SET THE CALENDARS NOW!

Everyone is invited! Make the trip on out and hang with the boys! So far the location will probably be around Concord Mills Mall. There is plenty of parking out there and we should be able to find some stuff to do out there as well. Plenty of food, beverage, cigars, etc.

Hopefully we can get a decent turn out.

Please PM me with any questions. :cheers:

Gentlemen, UPDATE:

It has come to fruition that the Mall Cops at Concord Mill Mall MIGHT make us leave if we congregate. In the event that you show up and we are NOT there (it will be obvious if we are or are not there, lol), please relocate to the HOOTERS parking lot. 7702 Gateway Ln, Concord, NC 28027

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys wouldnt mind a VHO showing up would ya?

hell, my truck is a clone anyhow! lol.

We've got all types of stuff coming. Lifted, lowered, Tahoes, Burbans, trucks, etc. Just want a gathering of folks to have a good time and meet and greet, etc.

Hey I'd love to come but Im not totally sure where the mall is...Mapquest to the rescue! Do you know the zip for that area? I only live in Knoxville, TN so Im gonna try to round up some more SSS's and head your way!

Wow, hell of a trip! That'd be awesome! I-40 to I-77 South to I-485. Map should take you the rest of the way!

http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1239