Anybody Have Any Pics Of Deer Taken This Season?

sprayed99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a small 7 point this morning 330 yards one shot one kill.....Shot with a Tikka T3 tactical 22-250.

020.jpg

This is how I walked up on him

021.jpg

024-1.jpg

Hes not the biggest deer but it was the first 15 minutes of the first outing of the year.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

Ur my hero!

I took a small 7 point this morning 330 yards one shot one kill.....Shot with a Tikka T3 tactical 22-250.

020.jpg

This is how I walked up on him

021.jpg

024-1.jpg

Hes not the biggest deer but it was the first 15 minutes of the first outing of the year.

This little guy has been hanging out on my 3 acres for the last week ... wife got this picture a couple days ago.

yeah we have a real nice trophy ranch we can hunt, but not sure if the other guys are gonna be up for the flying out there this year.

Nice 10 point Tim...go bust his ass!!!!!

Picked up a sweet new Thompson Center tonight. 22-250 heavy, and a 300win mag, but im having the 300 barrel fixed up with a muzzle brake.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

I usually just sneak up on them an strangle them...far more of a rush than shooting :jester:

I agree with this method, and waiting in a tree (not tree stand, gotta climb up yourself) and pouncing on the deer.

On a side note.. went out this year first day and.. was raining and it soaked through all my things and pretty sure I'm sick now. Yay.. and I saw nothing. >.>

allballz .... do you guys have to keep the gut sack or whats the story with having that in your truck? We get to leave our in the field.

Danny ... get those pussies to get on the flight. Anytime you are out on the hunt is a good day, kill or not. Good to see the pictures, how far from home do you have to go to find a place to hunt?