Ebay Blacked Out Headlights?

Heres a link to one of the auctions: EBAY

I was thinking about getting em before I blacked out the reflectors myself, and now Im starting to want em again. Does anyone on here have these? If so how do they look and how long have you had em? Any fogging up or anything? They look good in the pic shown in the auction but if you have a picture of them on your truck Id like to see that to get a more realistic view of em...

Im just pissed cause my lower passenger side turn signal light has a little haziness on the inside that wont go away. PLus they actually have reflectors, I spray painted mine black so that pretty illegal and dangerous. Besides its only $150- which is kinda what Im afraid of though.

Heres the pic from the auction, sellers name is lokakech or something--

3040209178_29849bd4e5.jpg

thanks for the help

Heres a link to one of the auctions: EBAY

I was thinking about getting em before I blacked out the reflectors myself, and now Im starting to want em again. Does anyone on here have these? If so how do they look and how long have you had em? Any fogging up or anything? They look good in the pic shown in the auction but if you have a picture of them on your truck Id like to see that to get a more realistic view of em...

Im just pissed cause my lower passenger side turn signal light has a little haziness on the inside that wont go away. PLus they actually have reflectors, I spray painted mine black so that pretty illegal and dangerous. Besides its only $150- which is kinda what Im afraid of though.

Heres the pic from the auction, sellers name is lokakech or something--

3040209178_29849bd4e5.jpg

thanks for the help

I have a set of them ,didnt like them .This is what im running now

post-6900-1227172431_thumb.png

post-6900-1227172451_thumb.jpg

I've got these same headlights and they look just like diggerdans, fog up like his too. :wtf: I think a reseal on these would be an easy fix I just haven't done the work yet. Anyways I bought these expecting them to look blacked out, in the Ebay pics the reflectors look black. When you get them in hand they will look almost like clear corners and not black at all. If you want black, have them painted...if you want clear corners I say go with these. I decided to keep them cause I loved the look once I had them on, plus they're street legal. :driving:

They do look blacker in the picture I put at the top, I wonder why- must be the angle or lighting... Well thats all the info I needed, if I decide to get some Ill just pull em apart and reseal em, and maybe tint the reflectors a little darker. Thanks for the help guys