My Future Paint Scheme

eddieo818

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay besides the fact of me coping John Paint scheme minus the lazer blue pin stripe what to you guys think.

heres the photoshop...

kelleycopy.jpg

honestly dont copy johns be original

Well there arent really too many ways to two-tone a silverado and this in my opinion happens to be the best way, im not sure what colors to go with yet I might go dark blue on top and silver birch down below...

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

Well there arent really too many ways to two-tone a silverado and this in my opinion happens to be the best way, im not sure what colors to go with yet I might go dark blue on top and silver birch down below...

i know what you said but no where in there did you mention you were going with different colors it just looks like your a regular cab with the same colors as john

i know what you said but no where in there did you mention you were going with different colors it just looks like your a regular cab with the same colors as john

Yeah sorry i forgot to mention that in my first post. Im still really havent decided on the paint im really torn on just making it look like a factory built SS (Full SS appearence including bumpers, interior, wheels, cladding, and drivetrain) or just making it my own with big wheels and custom paint.

For thte factory built look all I need id the 6.0 i have the rear end, interior, cladding, bumpers, SS wheels already sitting at home.

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

sunset orange top ... white bottom .... do something eye catching if you are going to pay for custom paint. I'm not gonna tell my paint preference ... don't need no copiers ... even if I never have the money to pait.

hell yea man!!! ^^^^^^ that looks way bettter than two tone!!!!! imo jon's truck looks nasty with htose colors and now that has done it we cant copy!!! but i def. like all silver birch...that was my thought wen i repaintmy truck! either repaint it factory black....or get a silverbirch thing going!! i say go for the silver birtch noone has done a nice clean factory silverbirch Yet!!