My Future Paint Scheme

eddieo818

there nothing wrong with using someone idea specially if u kinda know them, plus John is in Florida far from Cali... hows that saying go: imitation is the best from of flattery.

Jon photo shopped these a few years ago, but I don't think any members have done any of them. Here's the THREAD.

hells yeah!!! i lik this one...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/jon...cknewpaint1.jpg

-Rob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your set onn the two tone i do like jon's paint scheme but if you want to be a little different try arrival blue on top with a black pin stripe or another color you like with the silver. jmho of course i'm a little partial to the blue

what i think of it is....

makes me wish my truck was a reg cab LOL :D that would look great (well, obviously id think so... :lol: )

Wow thanks for the support John, alot of people werent feeling the fact I was using your ideaa but whatever... Im just glad you dont mind :cheers:

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

since you guys dont live in the same town who the F cares??? the only people who will know are the people on the site, and most of us have the same color trucks anyway!!! :jester::cheers:

That is exactly the way i felt about it.

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

i have NO problem what-so-ever, i actually am kinda excited about it.

like Rob said, "hows that saying go: imitation is the best from of flattery." i am honored my friend :D

I can only dream of having Johns paint job, looking at his truck makes me :drool: . Might have to save up and get the ok from John in a few years. Im just too scared to mod my truck in anyway. Yes I sound like a woose but I love original stuff, and everytime I see an SS it is modded in some way ie exhaust, cai, hood, grille (its awesome to see preferences). I dont like to copy people, but John's truck just looks straight up (.)(.)

Good luck on the silver birch.

I will be honest, John's truck played a huge roll in me joining the site. I usually never go in forums or on the net, but this site is the exception. But as I have been here for a short time, I am very happy I joined. :chevy:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)