What The #*@$ Is Wrong With People

RICE EATER

i know theres alot of dog lovers on here so i had to post it... but my blood is boiling.. if i ever saw this guy i would put the bigest rusty hook threw his jaw and kick him in the balls till i couldnt lift my leg...then hand him to the next guy in line to do the same...GRRRR just makes my stomic hurt lookin at the poor pups eyes!

http://www.underwatertimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=550

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tho some of the links theres so other info on it.. i was tryin / hoping to see it was just a hoax.. but there was some other pics.. one with a hook threw a lil puppy's paw to drag him threw the water... i choose not to post that one... :cry2:

WTF!!!??? :(

I'm at work so I can't open the above posted link (blocked). But judging from the reactions, I'm probably glad I CAN'T see/open anything!! :fume:

basily its a guy who was using dogs and puppys as bait for sharks..it would hook them in the jaw or paw and throw them in the water to trash around to get the sharks attention a be live bait!