Hpm Efans

misterp

OK due to overflowing inbox popular demand :D, and me being in love lately, and feeling the onset of Christmas Cheer, I'm offering a winter group purchase on the HPM electric fan kits.

The holidays are coming, and your sexy 4-wheeled Bowtied true love has already whispered to Santa what she wants for Christmas - a set of HPM efans :jester:

Group Purchase Details:

• Product details - use the forum Search function, look for "HPM Efans"; premium quality, 3-year warranty, illustrated manual, straightforward install, fits '03 to '07 GM trucks with large (34") radiator, pulls a TON of air, thinnest efan kit on the market. Made with pride by yours truly, fully soldered, tested, and beautiful.

• Group purchase floor is 6 full kits this time (not 9 like last time).

• Price for Full Kit (including preassembled shroud/fans, control box, shipping, and paypal charges) = $499 (regularly $549)

• Price for fan control harness only (including control box, shipping, and paypal charges) = $125 (regularly $139)

• Money Order discount - pay by money order (no paypal) and you'll save the 3% paypal fees (subtract 3% from your order).

• Local pickup discount - come 'n git it, and you save boxing and shipping costs (subtract $19 from full kit price, $7 from harness only price).

• Availability - expect delivery 3-4 weeks *after* the receipt of the final paid group purchase order.

• Deadline - December 10, 2008; if 6-orders are not received by then the group purchase will be cancelled; all customers will be notified at time of deadline when to expect fulfillment of their orders/

• Terms - orders under $250 must be paid in full in advance; orders totalling over $250 must be accompanied with at least 50% down payment, and you can pay the ballance of your order later at time of deadline (December 10, 2008)

• Refunds - 10% of order total is non-refundable; however, in the event of group purchase cancellation this policy will be waived and all refunds will be gladly given in full.

• Contact - 254-413-3733, please understand I have a day job and family life too so call during decent evening hours & weekends; I will return calls to all phone numbers I see on my caller ID. email is [email protected], and if you wish to make a paypal payment the paypal address is [email protected].

THANKS - to everyone that has purchased the fan kits already, and thanks to Silveradoss.com for making this possible.

Steve Poythress

- Mr. P. :)

that looks to be a hell of a price Steve! MAYBE when you do a springtime (let's get those trucks runnin' fine for the summertime) deal [wink wink, nudge nudge], I can get in. too many other things going on right now.

Good Luck Man!!!

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

OK due to overflowing inbox popular demand :D , and me being in love lately, and feeling the onset of Christmas Cheer, I'm offering a winter group purchase on the HPM electric fan kits.

The holidays are coming, and your sexy 4-wheeled Bowtied true love has already whispered to Santa what she wants for Christmas - a set of HPM efans :jester:

Group Purchase Details:

• Product details - use the forum Search function, look for "HPM Efans"; premium quality, 3-year warranty, illustrated manual, straightforward install, fits '03 to '07 GM trucks with large (34") radiator, pulls a TON of air, thinnest efan kit on the market. Made with pride by yours truly, fully soldered, tested, and beautiful.
  • Group purchase floor is 6 full kits this time (not 9 like last time).
  • Price for Full Kit (including preassembled shroud/fans, control box, shipping, and paypal charges) = $499 (regularly $549)
  • Price for fan control harness only (including control box, shipping, and paypal charges) = $125 (regularly $139)
  • Money Order discount - pay by money order (no paypal) and you'll save the 3% paypal fees (subtract 3% from your order).
  • Local pickup discount - come 'n git it, and you save boxing and shipping costs (subtract $19 from full kit price, $7 from harness only price).
  • Availability - expect delivery 3-4 weeks *after* the receipt of the final paid group purchase order.
  • Deadline - December 10, 2008; if 6-orders are not received by then the group purchase will be cancelled; all customers will be notified at time of deadline when to expect fulfillment of their orders/
  • Terms - orders under $250 must be paid in full in advance; orders totalling over $250 must be accompanied with at least 50% down payment, and you can pay the ballance of your order later at time of deadline (December 10, 2008)
  • Refunds - 10% of order total is non-refundable; however, in the event of group purchase cancellation this policy will be waived and all refunds will be gladly given in full.
  • Contact - 254-413-3733, please understand I have a day job and family life too so call during decent evening hours & weekends; I will return calls to all phone numbers I see on my caller ID. email is [email protected], and if you wish to make a paypal payment the paypal address is [email protected].

THANKS - to everyone that has purchased the fan kits already, and thanks to Silveradoss.com for making this possible.

Steve Poythress

- Mr. P. :)

i am going to need a full kit.

i am depositing the money tommorrow so ill pm you when i send it.

Will the wiring harnesas work for stock fans? I had already bought the stockers to go on my '03... :uhoh:

Yes it does, however you will have to solder the 4 main power wires to the OEM fans; everything comes with the control harness, including shrinkwrap so your soldered/crimped connections can be made weathertight.

Mr. P. :)