Fs: H.i.d. Kit 6000k

1BAD2K

I am selling the H.I.D. kit. It is a 6000K kit. low beams (#9006) for a silverado. it has been on the truck for maybe 6 or 7 thousand miles. perfect light/color combo. the only problem with the kit is that one of the bulbs is brand new so it is slightly brighter than the other. the older bulb has "burned in" or reached the normal operating color. the newer bulb will take somewhere around 30hrs to reach its normal color then they will match perfectly. which should be able to be done in a few weeks (just manually turn on the headlights every time you drive the truck :D ). this kit carries a lifetime warranty, front to back. even the bulbs have a lifetime warranty. the warranty info will be supplied with the kit. looking to get $150 for it. lmk if there is any interest. thanks...Sam.

i forget the brand but yes sir, 100% plug and play. takes a whole 30 minutes for a super clean install. ive had this same brand kits on a few cars and never a problem. i was suprised one of the bulbs burned out but it was promptly replaced- no questions asked :D. oh, and the $150 price is shipped to your door :cheers: