Wow Ups Sucks!

20_blkss_04

wow guys after looking for and almost buying a bunch of different center consoles for my truck, i found catdaddy300, who had a nice one for sale! i bought it from him last thursday and he sent it up to me in mass. from south carolina. ups sucked!!!! they dropped the box so hard it cracked the hole back panel into a million pieces! then the front plastic part got smashed off the console with the cigarette lighter! now i have to wait and get a damage claim. i got quoted 70 and 50 for the two pieces so hopefully they pay for new pieces and we call it square because i dont want to track down another console.

better than having a 550 dollar package lost like fed ex did to me. they finally paid it back to me once i became an ass****. my brother is a line supervisor at ups and takes really good care of the packages that come though his line. all shipping companies have their flaws. hope it all works out for you.

i just talked to one of my buddies who had this similar problem i guess its real wierd how they decide how much to pay you depending on how much it costs to fix......he sed sometimes they just give you the shipping money back, and send the broken item back where it came from??? this makes nosense to me...

i always used dhl and im def. going back to them sucks there going out of business!!