What Kind Of Cats Are You Running?

I am in the market for some hi-flow/aftermarket cats. Should I just buy new stock ones? Just wanted to know what everyone has, what they like aobut em, what they dislike about them, etc.... I could not find a good thread in the search, so I just started a new one! my mods are in my sig if you need an idea of what I am working with as far as bolt on stuff. No I dont live in Cali nor do I plan on going there anytime soon with my vehicle, just done want to kill the person behind me with carbon monoxide poisoning! Thanks for looking!

I am running the dynatech CATS that came with the headers. They seem to run fine, will be getting rid of them as soon as i get the money to redo my exhaust. I am planning on running no CATS and dual super 44's flows.

obx cats, but they are just hollow pieces of pipes. It past 2 vehical inspections though, one by the dmv and one by a state patrol.

i was looking at those, but really dont like the fumes that come out of them. A lot of my import buds dont run cats and that shit gets annoying. Most of all I hate the smell, one of the reasons I stopped going on cruises...... Got tired of going home with a headache or feeling dizzy!

i was looking at those, but really dont like the fumes that come out of them. A lot of my import buds dont run cats and that shit gets annoying. Most of all I hate the smell, one of the reasons I stopped going on cruises...... Got tired of going home with a headache or feeling dizzy!

add a gallon of 110 to every tank and it will smell like a million bucks. :D

but i guess the only time i smell the "no cats smell" is when i walk around the truck or only if the wind pushes it back to me at a stop light. Never smell it driving

honestly u don't need aftermarket cats..the stocks ones flow well enough. but i'd keep your stock cats and just hollow them out. and get it tuned for the rear O2 sensor delete. although aftermarket cats will make your exhaust sound a lil deeper. i was running dynatechs took em off and installed an off road y pipe and i absolutely LOVE the sound.