Never Again Gm

FireRescueSS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a Stealership issue to me. Take it somewhere else!!

That's the thing, working on my third dealership, passing others to get there. So far, they have having problems getting parts that work properly once they get them. So, I guess the fault is not with GM, cause I highly doubt they actually make the replacement parts. Got one cluster in, that was broken, the it's replacement, would not accept the programing, service seems to be ok.

Maybe GM needs to be more ACTIVE with keeping the standards up at the dealership level, from purchasing, to parts, and service.

That's the thing, working on my third dealership, passing others to get there. So far, they have having problems getting parts that work properly once they get them. So, I guess the fault is not with GM, cause I highly doubt they actually make the replacement parts. Got one cluster in, that was broken, the it's replacement, would not accept the programing, service seems to be ok.

Maybe GM needs to be more ACTIVE with keeping the standards up at the dealership level, from purchasing, to parts, and service.

Most dealerships suck these days it seems. GM is probably leading the way in crappy customer service. The days of having a business treat you right is gone. Nobody means what they say anymore. They just yank you around as to get more $$$$ from you. I've given up on thinking anybody will treat you right. If I find a business that does, I stick to them like glue. Otherwise I just work on it myself. In the end you can only trust one person and that's yourself. Others screw you over for a $1. No loyalty to their customers, just working for the almighty dollar. People just suck these days. I'm done ranting lol :rant:

It's the Dealerships that are really hurting the "Big 3". I could tell a few horror stories...I am religious about service every 3k miles and I travel all over the states in my SSS.

I have been lied to, overcharged, charged for work not done, charged for parts that do not exist on my truck and had very very very poor customer service. I've had things stolen from inside the truck, greasy hand prints on the headliner, greasy footprints on my custom floor mats. Oh and yes the dreaded "could not duplicate". I could go on and on.

Yep, Corporate America and the almighty Dollar. Some people will do anything for a Buck. Damn, now I'm on a rant!!