Matchbox Ss Train Layout Scene

F1SSS

I have been a collector of brass model trains. I just saw earlier today a post on a matchbox SS truck. Now if I can find this matchbox in the correct size (1:87) I want to create a scene of the matchbox ss truck on my train layout. What would be a good scene? Here are some simple scenarious I could model on the layout...

1. get together; i could buy a couple matchbox ss trucks and make a scene like a get together posing for a pic,

2. overtaking; I could put 1 ss truck passing a ricer on a road with a solid double yellow painted line (my favorite),

3. drag scene; I could model a dragway and have a pair of ss' dragging

Might start fabbing this stuff up tomm with some beers.

do the drag scene you could use cotton to make it look like a burn out or something of the sort

Saaweeet! That would make the scene :cool: .

Thank you ImpoSStor SS. Been trying to find 1:87 (HO scale) and nothing yet but found the 1:76. That would work fine, just have to put it further back in the scene and the truck will stick out nicely since it is oversized slightly.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

ive got a kind of street race scene set up on my sons dresser. a bunch of badass hot wheels(duece, 50s merc, couple of vettes, chevelle, nova, etc.) set up like theyre backed in along the sides of the street w/ a SSS racing a 69 ss/rs camaro. almost like something out of an old movie or the fast and the curious.

ive got a kind of street race scene set up on my sons dresser. a bunch of badass hot wheels(duece, 50s merc, couple of vettes, chevelle, nova, etc.) set up like theyre backed in along the sides of the street w/ a SSS racing a 69 ss/rs camaro. almost like something out of an old movie or the fast and the curious.

post a pic :)