Progress

2bfast

Whats up everyone. Posting to show my progress on my 05 Sss. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, Ill take better ones tommarow. The lighting in my garage isnt the best for picture taking! Here is what I have for tonight......

Plain as can be from the factory

post-15596-1227927048_thumb.jpg

With alittle BLING! The underhood "mirrors", GMPP Intake, Polished stainless coolant, brake reseviors, fuse cover, and battery cover

post-15596-1227927166_thumb.jpg

post-15596-1227927195_thumb.jpg

post-15596-1227927215_thumb.jpg

Continued.........

I simply dont like it sorry man just noy my style, i do like the msd coil packs and maybe the mirrors on the the hood, maybe dont know yet but as for all the other bling under the hood its all got to go in my book to RICER for me that is.....but whatever floats your boat

6 Liter badges off a GTO, on boths sides of the hood and right rear tailgate

post-15596-1227927684_thumb.jpg

Custom Engine Plaque

post-15596-1227927689_thumb.jpg

Polished both rear calipers and painted the brackets black, the fronts are cast and they would rust so i painted them silver.

post-15596-1227928736_thumb.jpg

I am still working on polishing the fuse box cover and battery cover, they still have some hazing in them. I have the patterns cut out for all the fill caps for the fluids, but still need to bend and weld together. I would like to take the coil brackets and have them chromed, along with the alternator. Has anyone takin apart an alternator?? Will the aluminum parts come off so they can be chromed?? I have never done this, but would like too!!

I will take more (better) pictures tommarow, along with the truck.

Edited by 2bfast (see edit history)

that custom engine plaque is badass. Where did you get that done? I like what you've done so far, you just need better pics. everything looked fussy for me.

:withstupid:

Ya, where did you get the plaque. Everything looks great right now. Just don't get too crazy. :P