Awd Vs. 2wd

catdaddy300

alright i have an 05 awd ss and i have a buddy with a like 04 2wd vho and his is very modified. i we went from like a 30 roll and he got me by like a truck length and probly more..... but from a dead stop i wooped that ass (twice) by like 2 to 2 1/2 truck lengths, now none of this was on a strip or anything and not too far either but how much faster is a awd than a 2wd off the line???

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a dig on the street its AWD all the way. At the track its a diffrent story, my buddy's (OUT2WIN)2WD SS at the track is pulling 13.80's compared to my 14.15. We have very similiar 60fts (within 0.01) but he has about 4mph more through the traps. We have similiar mods as well, though I do have a shift kit and TBTC.

Hope that helps :cheers:

Its not my fault I got to much power! and even before I got all the work done I puled on u Jason! :P I always try callin u and u never come out so I gave up on that!

Thanks for Stickin up for me steve!

And Ringo I do thank u for that! But I wouldn't have been ashamed I know what my problem is TRACTION! and well I think the blower wont help out in that area etheir!

nah blakes truck is slow
Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)

Steve help build the truck Ringo! So I think he knows what its capable of!

i dont think he was giving you props when he said watch out.... i think he ment watch out, like oh god the truck is coming at you...lol and its kool it still stands that my chevy is more badass than yours