Silveradoss.com Shirts, Hats, 2009 Calendars, And Keychains!

sk_josh

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calendar Preview ... UPDATE ...

Hey All ... I just talked with Josh (via cell). The reason the Preview is not up on the site, is that Josh has no Power. He lives in New Hampshire, and Thursday night into Friday, we had a huge Ice Storm roll through New England. (Watch CNN ... We've been hit Hard.)

He said that he has been without power since Thursday, but as soon as he does get power. He will post it.

there is a lot that went on this past week. There is a missing DPW guy in the next town over that went missing friday morning and i still don't think that they found him.. I would have taken 3 feet of snow over this.. Some place might be out of power till next week..

there is a lot that went on this past week. There is a missing DPW guy in the next town over that went missing friday morning and i still don't think that they found him.. I would have taken 3 feet of snow over this.. Some place might be out of power till next week..

I would take snow over this mess too. I am luck to have my power back on so soon (out for 18 hrs) I had 2 houses to take care of, thank God our rental house is the next house over from us.

No power=no heat=cold as hell. That will never happen again. Having a tranfer switch install to run entire house be generator.

• Admin

Hey everyone. Power went out here in new hampshire thursday night. We had a huge ice storm and there is about 350,000 homes around here still without power. I am at a friends house right now, and was able to post up the preview. Thanks to everyone who submitted a picture, the calendars look great, and sorry if we couldn't fit your pic in.

Hopefully we can get power back to the office in the next few days. :uhoh:

Later guys!