Silveradoss.com Shirts, Hats, 2009 Calendars, And Keychains!

sk_josh

• Admin
I got my Calendar and shirt there awsome. The printing on the calendars is excellent I've been in the printing trade for 20 yrs and that calendar came out great I couldn't find anything wrong with it, great job. I got it hanging next to my press at work. Just wondering if you could tell me what kind of press it was printed on? Thanks. MIke

Nice avatar!!

We get the calendars done at psprint.com

I am not sure what kind of printers they have but we have also done our business cards with them and they are a good company to work with.

sorry eamonns!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question.. Why did every single month have just 1 truck in it except for november? I would've understood if it was december in which the group shot was featured in but it was second to last, then the last was eamonn's truck. Just thought that was kind of odd but it's no biggie to me either way. :)

PM Sent. This doesnt make sense. Two different packages sent one on Dec 18th and one on Jan 6th.

Thanks, PM sent back. :D I got my keychain before Christmas, just still waiting for the calenders. It's killing me not being able to see what my truck looks like in the calender with my own eyes. :(

• 4 months later...