Ss Cluster Night Time Picture

cymmgarcia

Hi All,

I just purchased a Silverado SS Cluster to replace my dead stock cluster. Everything works great, except the backlighting seems weird to me. It could be me, since I'm used to the plane Black overlay and not the White. This is especially true at dawn, when the SS Cluster is barely legible compared to the Stock Cluster.

Anyways, the only way to settle my phsycotic visual issues :uhoh: is by seeing night time and dawn/dusk pics of your clusters, so please post away...

Thanks in advance :cheers: to all volunteers!

Is it me or do the mph #'s look different? One looks italicized (Fireman's) while the other looks bold (shock's)? My trucks speedo looks like shock's, is this a rwd/awd thing? Maybe Im losing it upstairs......

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Is it me or do the mph #'s look different? One looks italicized (Fireman's) while the other looks bold (shock's)? My trucks speedo looks like shock's, is this a rwd/awd thing? Maybe Im losing it upstairs......

they look the same to me, shockx5's pic is a bit blurry from the sun, maybe thats why? :dunno:

you can also get on that says Intimidator as well I thinkyou can also get on that says Intimidator as well I think

Or you can get the chrome insert that goes inside to give it a different look like mine and Bryan's

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)