My Sss At The Track.

thomp62301

thats a BADAZZ RUN MAN!!!

any weight reduction? looks to be a good chance to hit a 11.9+ pass!!! i'll be looking to hit a 11 sec pass tonight along with another ecsb!!

congrats on those times, that thing is moving big time!!! ahh you used nitruos? how big of shot? thought it was all motor!!!

That night i had the spare tire, tail gate and rear bench removed. I'm running a 150 shot with a .2 delay on the nitrous controler to help with traction.

Thanks guys. My goal was to hit the 11.99 or quicker before i tear into it some more, which i was planning on doing this winter. I have a list of mods i want to do next. My goal as of now is to see if i can hit 11.50's on stock bottom end and my mostly stock trans. Definitly installing a cam and maybe even larger shot of nitrous or even a 2 stage setup.

Thanks guys. My goal was to hit the 11.99 or quicker before i tear into it some more, which i was planning on doing this winter. I have a list of mods i want to do next. My goal as of now is to see if i can hit 11.50's on stock bottom end and my mostly stock trans. Definitly installing a cam and maybe even larger shot of nitrous or even a 2 stage setup.

deffinately can be a ccomplished, i also have a stock bottom lq9 i hit 11.8 last night and still slipping on the line, ordering up some lakewood shocks and some rearshocks, for weight transfer, and some softer rubber slicks. but i'm running NA. dunno how it will hold up against nitrous but the best of luck to ya, you'll get there!!! then my next plan is to feed it a 150 pill and hope for 10's

Nice run! when does the funstuff kick in? later of first,or second gear?

Remember what your 60' was?

60' was 1.703. I did have one run at a 1.67 though. Still running stock 20's and the goodyear eagles. Spraying 150 right off the line with a 2 tenth delay.