Saw This On Another Forum!

Rays B4U

in my line of work the economy, recent election, and price per barrel has caused over 10000 employees to loose there jobs. I fear every day i will loose mine. Oil and gas is the center of almost every ones life wehter you know it or not. Look around you 80% of the stuff you see was made buy a petroleum product. Plastic toys to the paint on you car. If the empoyees that are on the rigs are loosing there jobs, and drilling companys are making yard ornaments out of rigs. whats next. Think about it supply is high but we are loosing the machines and employees that produce oil and gas. the long term affect is going to be devistating. and eventually many others will loose their jobs. 7-11 employees to diesel mechanics. Some argue "we need to find alternative energy". I say if its not broken dont fix it. You can not change a whole world built on petroleum. It simply wont happen. For those who say oil is getting low I say stop watching CNN and the liberal media. Oil is no where near low . Just a few months ago in north dekota enough oil was found to supply the US for 200+ years. Only 4% of the earths surface has even been drilled. I work on a drilling rig i know the facts not what you hear on tv i get it from the sorce. Bottom line here people dont understand the importance of the oil and gas industry. If they did they would also have the same fears and concerns Brad, Steve many others and myself have

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic