Computer System's

palletyard

i bought my hp dv6000 right before (2 months) the widescreen version came out, boy was i mad! intel core duo t9400, 4gb ram, 512mb nvidia g force 9600, 320gb hd, blu ray, wifi, 15 in 1 card reader, finger print reader, web cam w/mike, 64 bit os (which i regret due to compat issues), this thing is super fast and way more than i need, but came accross $800 worth of cupouns so i "had to" buy it, i know this thing has ports going all around this thing for all kinds of sh!t.... if this was a car i would have just said "fully loaded".... for speaker system, nothing to big, klipsch 2.1 (best lil 3 speaker set up ever owned)...

My personal laptop is an older Toshiba with 15.4" widescreen with a P4 3.2 GHz chip. I've got 2 other real old Toshiba laptops used for my Pro Audio Karaoke/PA system. My work laptop is some kind of Dell hooked up to a 22" Dell widescreen monitor. I've got 4 desktop systems. 2 in boxes waiting to be built for Karaoke and the other 2 are one I used before the laptop was purchased. All together I've got 8 PC's laying around lol :jester: None are hooked to any type of good sound systems beside the karaoke laptop. I got it hooked up to a 800 watt power mixer and two 3-way 12" speakers and a 15" sub.

My desktop is an HP xw6400 workstation with Dual processors, Quad-core Xeons @ 2.0GHZ each, 8GB of ECC Registered DDR2 667, Dual 250GGB SATA drives on Raid with a 750GB for storage and a 500GB ESATA external, Dual ATI Fire GL 256MB cards on Crossfire setup. Dual 22" widescreen Viewsonic screens.

Laptop is an HP NX9420 17" widescreen, Centreno Duo 2.4ghz, 4GB DDR2 ram, 320GB Hard Drive and 256mb Ati Radeon x800.