Calling All Suede Headliner Guys!

20_blkss_04

hey guys im looking for some suede material to do my headliner!!! can anyone help me out here??? i wanted come dark grey.....or charcoal color i checked out one website but i wanted to see if i could get a better deal somewhere els.....yourautotrim.com.....let me know any help would be great thanks!!!!

frankie

thanks guy but i saw this tooo late .....i just found some online i got 2 yards 60 inches wide.....shud be plenty for a reg cab.....its dark charcoal. i jsut need to find a write up on how to actully do this !!! any help there?

Try contacting Truckin' Mag to see if they can give you back issue info. They always have good pictorials on that kinda stuff.

thanks guy but i saw this tooo late .....i just found some online i got 2 yards 60 inches wide.....shud be plenty for a reg cab.....its dark charcoal. i jsut need to find a write up on how to actully do this !!! any help there?

Carefully pull all your pillars off,your mirrors off(screwed on),and your dome light,and grab bars.pop the headliner loose,spray headliner with adhesive using an air sprayer,lay down your suede,start in the middle and work your way out smoothing the suede,ct holes where you need them,replace in opposite order of removal. also not a bad idea to put in some sound deadening on the roof while you have it out.

wow thats pretty simple^^^ how do the apillars come off???i think i got everything els i was looking today!.......also when i pull the fabric to the edges what do i do with it just spray the adhesive around to the back and go over a few inches or what???

also what type of sound dedener wud you recomend??? thanks man!

Yeah and if you want it to look extra sweet you can cover over the visor holes and leave the visors out it looks way cleaner that's what I did the visors were ugly as hell and yes spray your glue around to the back side and wrap it around