Killed A Mustang Gt

SSpoiled18

ok to start off im leaving school this guy pulls up to me in his green 4.7L V8 manual Mustang Gt he starts to rev his engine to the point of being ridicoulous. He thought he was a badass because he has flows and his girlfriend in the passeger seat. He was looking at me laughing like a faggot ,and i started to pull up to get ready for the green light. I kept my compusure and the light turned green i took off wasted him I was atleast 4 car links ahead of him but i let off at 75 he wasnt catching up at all. At the next light i looked over at him laughing and looked depressed, embarrased, and shamed. The best part about it is that he girlfriend was laughing at him! It absoulty made my day!:)

Wow. Nice first post. Welcome. And congrats on the mustang kill? 4.6L fyi... :cheers:

thanks man yeah it was a 4.6 liter. i noticed you have pace setter headers i was looking into getting those and was curious were you ordered them from?