Jet Performance Packs

can you direct me in that way and about how much does a tune cost

A Jet chip will not give you what a custom tuned PCM will give you. Figure a tuned PCM will cost you in the area of $200, plus a refundable core charge. There are a few great tuners here who already have core PCMs that they can tune and ship to you, this way your truck has zero down time. Wheatley, Zippy, and .justin. are the go to guys.......

BTW, your computer isn't buggy, it's the forum, there have been several duplicate posts around lately. :cheers:

well what software do you use for my truck theres a guy at my work that used to work at a performance shop he can do it but he told me i had to bring him the correct software i saw somthing called sct advantage III for gm vehicle custom tuning thats why i asked

Hey brother I bought a jet chip before I got my custom tune and I thought it made a diffrence. Then... I got a good tune and realized what a piece of crap and waste of money the Jet chip was. The only thing I use it for now is when I send my pcm back to get retuned so the trucks not a total dog. Go with what the guys are telling you and get a custom tune. :cheers:

well what software do you use for my truck theres a guy at my work that used to work at a performance shop he can do it but he told me i had to bring him the correct software i saw somthing called sct advantage III for gm vehicle custom tuning thats why i asked

why would you spend the money on the software (around 600 bucks) just to have someone who may not be familiar with the program and may mess it up? just send your pcm out or buy another pcm and send that one out to have it tuned by someone who has more experience with these trucks and their program of choice for way less.

i guess your right i wouldnt want some one to mess my truck up i would be pissed, now every time i do a new mod i have to send it out to get it retuned right?

retunes for new mods are usually free. IMO just use one of the tuners already mentioned.