2/4 Drop & 20"s

Les Hall

Your truck looks great love the way it sits. What all did your kit come with? And do you know if they make a 2/4 for the AWD SSS all i can find are 2/2 and 2/3 kits.

The awd ss kits are the same as the 2wd kits. The kits will be the same for all 99-06 silvy's unless you want torsion keys.

It did change the ride a bit,,up front is a little stiff, not bad,( I heard I'm supposed to trim the front bumpstop) I havn't done that yet,,,,the rear rides great unless you hit a good size drop off or pot hole, then the axle taps the frame a little,,nothing bone shattering though,,I'd do it just the same if I had had to do it over. the tires droped it a little, they are a 275/45/20,,it was setting about an inch off the factorys

no problems, the Belltech kit comes with everything you need,,I did install the supplied 1degree pinnion wedge

but it was pretty simple, just backed off the u-bolts enough to slide it in,,I also installed the supplied driveline alignment kit,,instructions say it's optional, but I thought it would be better on the u-joints if the driveshaft was in a straight line,,it relocates the carrier bearing mount up higher & allows you to adjust from side to side.

Thanks for all the compliments guys,

I was just wondering what a drop like that would look like with a shorter tire on 20's. thanks for the pics. can you get some closer shots of the front and rear wheels? With my 2" drop up front I didn't cut the bump stops any. MrP has a write up about drilling the front bump stops to help with the ride. This is what I did except I put in a few more holes. I posted pics and a write up about it so search on my user name if you want to read about it.

Truck looks great!! :cheers:

Your truck looks great love the way it sits. What all did your kit come with? And do you know if they make a 2/4 for the AWD SSS all i can find are 2/2 and 2/3 kits.

I used the Belltech #6514 for the rear, http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...ew=32&N=700+ $218.95

And the Belltech #2508 for the front, http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...ew=32&N=700+ priced=$278.95,,,but tell them to match Jegs price of $244.00 (they did on mine)