My Buddies Sick Talent

70chevy03ss

Ok so my buddy has been building Rc cars for a long time. Over the years his skill level has gotten to the insane level. A couple of years ago he was had one of his truck in Peterson Off Road. He hand built and Rc car that was built to look like Project "TACO" So I figured I would let you guys see his latest build called Project "Clampy" 1.9" Scale Yota Build. Now the pictures DON'T do this thing justice at all. So check it out on RCCRAWLER.COM look for it in the 1.9 build. This thing is built all by hand. Started with a body that was just a shell. He then added opening doors, hood, sunroof, and the list goes on. Those rims are custom one off waker evens beadlocks all aluminum..he has something like 25 or so different builds and the amount of money thats sitting in his basement is crazy.He also had a guy start producing a buggy that he hand built all with threaded rod that he threaded and screwed it together. Its was called prject timberwolf. It can be bought on the Rc4wd website.. I would post the link but i don't know how to.. I'm not that good yet.. I hope you check them out.. Im building one but its not done and I am not telling you what it is.. hahahaha enjoy

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

Cool i was in to RC cars for a while there a lot of fun to drive and work on just don't have the time or a good place to run my Tmaxx any more.

Is it gas powered or Battery?? He has a small track out behind his house with hill climbs rock beds and a bunch of stuff. He live in Leominster Mass. let me know, we could all get together and run them.. :cheers:

Do you mean something like this??? Oh and it's my project

damn, that little ss looks sick, i wish i had one, how fast are those rc's??

do you have any plans on selling those little trucks???

Edited by Ricardinho_SS (see edit history)

There not built for speed. More for the Scale Crawling. He sells his but not for cheap. He has around 10,000 dollars worth of rc cars. he had one that he sold for 1500 about 4 yrs ago. These aren't your toy's r us radio shack cars.. Take a look at the website more on the build is there and also others..

i would post links but i don't know how. Maybe some one can help me..??

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

didn't mean to ruin the suprize man just got a funny thought!!!

you know whats funny?? 2 years ago i had an exact replica of the regular cab ss and it was my project for like 9 months. i used to go to the track and race them. sold that bad boy for 850 cause it was an hpi with all custom mods including a hpi supercharger. ill see if i can find the pics

post-16611-1229288293_thumb.jpg

Is it gas powered or Battery?? He has a small track out behind his house with hill climbs rock beds and a bunch of stuff. He live in Leominster Mass. let me know, we could all get together and run them.. :cheers:

I have a nitro Tmaxx ,electric Emaxx and a (electric) Rs4 ralley car. i am actually looking to sell the Tmaxx (gas/nitro) it has a new 3.3 traxxs motor never run .i had over a grand into it before i put the new motor and roll cage in it. the Rs4 rally does about 30-35 the Tmaxx did around 45-50 possibly faster with the new bigger motor it origanally came with a 2.5 traxxs . i am just keeping the electric Emaxx for when i get board. chris

post-15649-1229288236_thumb.jpg