Ps-1 Procharger For Sale

70chevy03ss

** NEW PICS ADDED** Ok so here you go. I figured I would re list and try it again. BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED Pro Charger PS-1!! Thats right brand new I bought it off Ebay in October of 07 so 1 year ago. Its been downstairs ever since,I only take it out of the box for the AWWWW factor.. This system comes with everything, Intercooler, lines,hoses,belts, brackets, extra oil,Owner's Manual 2 K&N filters etc. All you need is gauges and to upgrade the transmission to be safe. Other than that it's all boxed up ready to ship out today. I bought this from a guy who was going to put it on his truck but never did as well. It fits 99-03 GM 5.3L/6.0 Trucks/SUV. I was told by a member on here that this will fit 99-07 classic trucks.

I would like to get $3200 which I hear is low, I also can except trades with cash as well. I am open to offers, but with that price it will include shipping and Pay Pal fee. So buy it here "cheap" before it goes on Ebay for more. I do except Pay Pal and Money orders.. It will be in 2 boxes and they are kind of heavy. I am selling this kit for some other things that I want to do to the truck.. I can provide more pics if needed. Everything is there still nicely wrapped. Also this is being sold AS IS NO RETURNS NO REFUNDS NO WARRANTIES.!Let me know guys I need to move. Any question please ask thanks guys :cheers::chevy:

Oh I know that the tag is rubbed off a little but you can still see and read the serial number and the brand. ** I went down to the basement and polished this thing for 2 hrs. It shines a little bit more but I have come to realize that this is not the polished PS-1**

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been sitting since i bought it I don't know about you but my basement is not clean. also everything is still in the packages sealed. Also the propellers on the head unit are super clean. Also the guy lived in HI and his truck was stolen a month before he was going to put this thing on

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

Ok a little update on this thing. I went do to the basement to try something. And to my surprise it shines up with a little elbow grease. HUH. The pro charger sits in a foam cutout that looks like it came that way from Pro Charger. It does sit downstairs in a wet damp basement when we get a lot of rain and it also does heat up a little bit down there. Also this is not the polished Pro Charger. I looked at all of the bolts an they look brand new untouched. No marks from sockets or wrenches. the pulley is a 4.00 that also looks untouched. The propellers are still clean as can be. Now I am not a blower person but I do own a 671 Weiand blower and those blades look to have some carbon on them I know its air that goes threw there but at the same time they would be a little dirty right.. Just thought that I would add this :cheers:

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

I too am not being rude, I am just stating the facts. With the tag being the way it is I would have to say its from being un wrapped in the box and then being lifted in and out. It also looks like something might have spilt on it before it came to me. He does own a garage.

I just wanted to post a reply to back up the pics. I did send a message to the first owner and I am just waiting to hear back. Also I don't mean any harm in what I wrote I don't want to make any enemy's on here.. Thanks :cheers:

Bump and i also wanted to add this for the original seller :

Hey Jess, sorry to hear that you have to sell the ProCharger after all the trouble you went through to get it. As for your question is concerned, yes it was brand new when you purchased it from me. I only took it out of the packaging to take the photo's to post in the eBay listing. Good luck in selling it. Aloha Shane

• 2 weeks later...