New Jack From Northern Va

Mo1281

oh sweet man... yea i cant remember what tags where on it but i work over at loudoun motorsports so you might see my truck out front from time to time.

glad to have another member from NoVA on here.

Nice! I thought I remembered seeing your truck somewhere around town. I have an '02 GSX-R 750...LMS takes care of my bike and all my riding gear. You guys are awesome. I'll definitely see you around then!

Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I've been scrolling around the board and the net trying to figure out what I want, and what my new wife thinks fit in our budget! I told her the truck was here first, but that didn't go over too well! Again, thanks guys. I'll be sure to update my profile whenever I add something and pics should be here after the new year, as I'm out of town and the truck is at home. Later,

Mo

Nice! I thought I remembered seeing your truck somewhere around town. I have an '02 GSX-R 750...LMS takes care of my bike and all my riding gear. You guys are awesome. I'll definitely see you around then!

Awesome to hear! I work in parts/accessories so if you ever need anything give me a shout.

And speaking of BlackBear ^^^... If you ever want to tune your truck, if its not already done, Justin is the man to go to around this area. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...