Lifted Sss!

1of@kyne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like lifted trucks and i have seen an SS lifted before that looked really good. This is a very clean truck but it has the wrong wheels and tires :nono: ...if he changed them it'd look good. Our trucks look good regardless and i think this guy was jus tryin to be different than most of SS guys. (jus his style i guess but he is in desperate need of some assistance lol )

hhhhmmmm... well i kinda lik it, but something about it doesnt really fit, i think the wheels are too deep/wide(watever) and maybe a tires thats a little taller. needs to ditch the nerf bars and get some of those ssteps that fold in under the body.

i'm sure most of the guys on here will hate it but i lik it, then again i'm partially to black 06's :D

-Rob

I wouldn't do it, but if it were AWD it would not be too bad, with the right wheels and tires that is. Those wheels are too wide and too deep for me, a more narrow wheel would allow a little taller tire to fit the setup IMO.

But, with that being said, it's a 2wd :banghead: Start with the right platform if your gonna do it, I've never bought into the "prerunner" BS

I dont like the whole thing of lifting a "performance truck" however, I will have to admit, at least it dosent look like a mudder.

I would have to say its the best looking possible situation if you were going to lift it.

Yeah, I own an SS, but I don't consider it a "performance truck".

I personally would rather see it lifted rather than slammed with bags. Just my opinion.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Yeah, I own an SS, but I don't consider it a "performance truck".

I personally would rather see it lifted rather than slammed with bags. Just my opinion.

The SS would have been a performance truck if it was able to keep up with the other "performance trucks" (SRT10/Lightning) stock for stock. It cost almost the same brand new, so why not.....but thats already done. Maybe they will come out with a single cab LQ9 s/c from the factory or release the 427 SS silverado.

The SS would have been a performance truck if it was able to keep up with the other "performance trucks" (SRT10/Lightning) stock for stock. It cost almost the same brand new, so why not.....but thats already done. Maybe they will come out with a single cab LQ9 s/c from the factory or release the 427 SS silverado.

I agree man. I consider the SS as a Luxury truck rather than a performance truck. It's basically the same truck as the Denali but with SS badges.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)