Christmas Gifts!

silverado_ss_04

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGGHHHH I HATE this question - every year my kids ask me Dad what do you want for Christmas and I just draw a freakin blank. :dunno: It's a week until Christmas and I still don't know what to tell them!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

my daughter asks me the same thing every year. and every year it's the same thing..

a BIG HUG.. :wub: that's all i need or want. the best present any parent could ever ask for.. :thumbs:

:seeya:

I want my truck paid off!!!!!!

To be out of debt.

I asked for mods for the truck, but thats not going to happen. I think Krambo posted "no go fast parts under the tree" in a different thread, I'm in the same boat!

To "Finish" my Tatoo! My truck paid off!! HD home entertainment and souround sound system/center!! and or some performance parts for the truck!!! but out of all that i might get the tatoo "done"(even the artist and i are talking about adding more)!!

world peace

WTF??? lol

but other than that i agree with the other guys, truck paid and a maggie.. but i already got my gift (trip to az) with mint timing i missed the ice storm lol i was in a hot tub while most of worcester county had no power in freezing houses :D