Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge

Can anyone tell me anything about this fuel pressure gauge. This is the last gauge I need to get before I get my SC installed. Thanks for any and all feedback.

red-fuel-blk-silver-large.jpg

Here is some more info on the gauge http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...T&viewitem=

thanks again

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

Holy CHIT that's 'spensive!!! I think the AutoMeter is about the same price. I wonder what the sending unit looks like and how it will be hooked-up to the fuel system?

Mr. P. :)

Thats what I wasn't sure of either.. I need a reliable fuel pressure gauge for my mp112

i have the autometer fuel pressure gauge ( electric ) works perfect easy to to hook up, make sure you get the sending unit with it!!!

i tested it against a mechanical guage and was dead on!!

skeet,

thanks.. I think the autometer electric is what I plan on going with. It's also a pricey unit. :smash:

i have the autometer fuel pressure gauge ( electric ) works perfect easy to to hook up, make sure you get the sending unit with it!!!

i tested it against a mechanical guage and was dead on!!

can someone please delete this double post..

yes!! it is pricey!! dunno if i buy for quality or a name lol!!! but i dont buy cheap parts!!when it comes to my truck!! i believe in getting what i pay for!!

Skeet,

I totally know what you mean. Did you end up with the autometer 3363 fuel pressure gauge?. I hate having expensive taste. :cheers:

yes i think thats the number its the 2 1/16th yeah not so much expensive taste, just tired of buying junk off the internet for it being used!!!specially when someone tells ya one thing to just to find out another, you know that famous saying " was working when removed" dont always beleave that chit lol

Thats kinda spendy for a FPG. Im running Prosport gauges right now and so are some guys I know and we think they preform very well. Steve has had his for a year in his TBSS and they have worked flawless. I had autometer and switched. The fuel pressure gauge will let you set a warning so if fuel psi drops bellow xx psi it will beep and flash red. I also like the peek re-call feature. The wiring is really nice with pre-made little harnesses for daisy-chaining for power and lighting for multiple gauges. The boost gauge uses a sending unit instead of plumbing all the way to the gauge like autometer. Prosport gauges Last but not lest they are inexpressive.

Edited by dozer (see edit history)