Just Want To Say Thanks

i just wanna come on here and say thanks to SSThunder for selling me his efan kit by Mr. P. It actually came a day eairlier. can't wait to get with CW on my new tune for this. any recommendations??? what kind of power does this add. thanks again to SSThunder for the sale. stand up guy and great to work with. :chevy:

About 15+ hp at the wheels; where you feel it the most is 2500-3500 rpm, although you are getting benefit throughout the entire RPM range. On my truck, after I installed the prototype fans I made a run to the grocery store, and on leaving I turned onto the main street and hammered the gas, the truck accellerated down the street and then ripped all 4 loose at 3000-rpm and the truck skated for about 30-40 feet. I was not expecting that LOL. Stock motor btw.

If you are having Charlie Wheatley tune the truck, know he uses HPTuners and you are going to have to take extra steps because of the lack of support for A/C efan settings in that software.

Gotta run, time for Christmas!

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)