Exhaust Help

TX-SS

Hey guys, I am looking to make my truck louder on the outside without going up too much on the inside. Right now I have a super 40 dumped at the axle. What could I do to make it louder outside without taking out the cats?

i have the super 40's dumped b4 the axlewith gutted cats...good rumble out side, unfortunatly the inside as well...atleast it shuts the g/f up...hahah......grab a pair of cutouts, flip it whenu want it loud. close em when u dont...louds great but im startn to feel bad for my neighbors at 5:00 am...so im looking for cut outs....

BYN

I doubt that I'll be able to take my cats off. What would be the loudest muffler I could get without going to glasspacks?

have you thought about trying the dynomax bullet mufflers or the SLP loudmouth series

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

have you thought about trying the dynomax bullet mufflers or the SLP loudmouth series

I am seriously considering the loudmouths. But have a couple questions. Which would be better for performance, loudmouth resonators or loudmouth mufflers? And which would be louder inside/out?

Edited by TX-SS (see edit history)

I am seriously considering the loudmouths. But have a couple questions. Which would be better for performance, loudmouth resonators or loudmouth mufflers? And which would be louder inside/out?

the resonators are get pulled over loud if that's what u want

Whats the difference between the loumouth 1 and the loudmouth 2?

the one is louder see if they have any clips available on youtube to give you an example of what to expect and you can compare and contrast the two exhausts

the one is louder see if they have any clips available on youtube to give you an example of what to expect and you can compare and contrast the two exhausts

I am looking on the Maryland speed website, and it is saying that the 1 is a resonator, and the 2 is a muffler.