My New Suede Headliner!

20_blkss_04

not tooo long at alll.....more tie went into getting my roof console fabed in.....i can help you out and we can get it done in noooo time let me know wen u wana do it!! i even got a nice pool table to lay it out on works awsome lol!!

I will definitely let you know when I'm ready. it should be a nice quick weekend job. maybe by then the visors won't be too hard to do either.... I haven't seen Pimp's write up on it. I'd like to do a couple of door inserts too but the headliner is a priority. I hate the tan.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh not att all....i did remove the old material....if you grab the lip on the material it shud peel away veryyyy easy if you dont youll just pull peices of foam AWAY....u need to get the lip of it.... if it was tacky its was alot easier to mold around the corners i started int he middle hump in the corners....

not to steal any of your thunder Frankie, but she needs alittle beautification mod. she hit 95k yesterday... :uhoh:

damn!!! i thought my 80k was bad!!! thats good though....now you got a good ecuse to pull motor and tranny and mod the hell outa it!!!

and no prob dude im ordering dome more suede to do my door panels and visors (again) if you are interested let me know and we can order it al ltogether to save some cash!

pm me

damn!!! i thought my 80k was bad!!! thats good though....now you got a good ecuse to pull motor and tranny and mod the hell outa it!!!

and no prob dude im ordering dome more suede to do my door panels and visors (again) if you are interested let me know and we can order it al ltogether to save some cash!

pm me

tranny? that's been done twice already! she's built pretty strong right now (knocking hard on wood!). the motor... someday.

Hey frankie let me no when you keith are going to do this i would love to do mine . but i am going to have to find some paint to match the gray molding for the overhead console/handles/hooks.. chris

P.S. did you find that red SS on winn st. that need the door cladding ?