Aim

WODY'S GIRL

Hey since the shoutbox has been down a few of us have been chatting through AIM. So i figured i would start a topic to see what everyone screen name is. Mine is:

lilbabez33

http://dashboard.aim.com/aim

there is the link to download AIM

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the e-mail attached to it is [email protected]. i cannot figure screen name it uses. all my other friends see my full name instead, and i can only seem to get it to accept alan's and not anyone elses

and now i seem to have changed my display name over to the one i use here a.k.a. BG06SILVERADO

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

the e-mail attached to it is [email protected]. i cannot figure screen name it uses. all my other friends see my full name instead, and i can only seem to get it to accept alan's and not anyone elses

and now i seem to have changed my display name over to the one i use here a.k.a. BG06SILVERADO

download AIM its free!!

my e-mail attached to it is d r a g o n m a s t e r o 8 5 @ y a h o o . c o m

<not a good idea to post your email on a forum, it will get harvested by BOTs and then spammed>

Edited by dcairns (see edit history)

i usually use tha yahoo Instant Messanger and got thewody with a pending request. does he ust the yahoo messanger as well or is this a fluke?? only if i need to will i start downloading new things(let me know)!!

i am not on yahoo.