How Much To Fix Bumper?

Super Silverado

The other morning I was in a hurry to leave, backing out of my space I wasn't paying much attention and thought I had more room than i actually had. Hit the bottom driver side of my back bumper on a small wood retaining barrier (bushes and plants).

It pushed the bottom of the bumper inward a bit, so here is hardly any space between the bumper and the panel when you look at it from the side. Damage doesn't look too bad, but I don't know what it looks like underneath the bumper cover. Just pisses me off, should have been more careful. Thoughts?

Edited by Super Silverado (see edit history)

I did something just about as bad. Just a bit of damage on the passenger side. Bent inward and upward slightly. The estimate was just about $1500 :uhoh::crazy::cry: . Good thing I had full coverage, only cost me $500. The other car I backed into was a Mercedez Benz S320. Bent his bumper facia and busted his grill. Good thing he didn't hit my ball hitch, would have most likely busted his radiator. I still think the guy saw me and ran into me on purpose, 'cos I was just getting ready to shift to drive from reverse. I may have even been shifting. Happened in a private parking lot, but the po-po still came and filled out the report.

:flag:

I had a 16 girl try to make a u-turn and slide up under the driverside of my rear bumper and did the same damages that you have.

They had to fix the bumper cover and replace the bumper bar. And the step pad is a one time use. Grand total was $675

I few years ago I backed the rear drivers side corner into the telephone poll in front of my neighbors house and bent the brackets up under the cover and bent the steel bar behind the plastic cover into the back of the rear fender. The price for fixing was around $700.

post-4308-1231727536_thumb.jpg

post-4308-1231727569_thumb.jpg

post-4308-1231727639_thumb.jpg

post-4308-1231727670_thumb.jpg