In The Market For An 09 Sierra Denali

SS Silv

do the black. but change that chrome peice on the mirrors to color match.

and u mentioned that you never thought you'd drive a gmc...but i do hope you realize that gmc owns chevy...

Don't care who owns who. A truck just looks better with a bowtie. I have even thought about swapping out the GMC emblem in the grill with a chevy emblem. I am just pissed that chevy has failed to produce a truck like the SS. The regular Vortec Max doesn't do it for me.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't care who owns who. A truck just looks better with a bowtie. I have even thought about swapping out the GMC emblem in the grill with a chevy emblem. I am just pissed that chevy has failed to produce a truck like the SS. The regular Vortec Max doesn't do it for me.

Im looking into possibly getting a Crew Cab LTZ with the 6.2L I think thats about as close as chevy is going to get to another SS. You can order a 2wd or 4wd version and you can get the performance suspension package and the 20's. 403hp sounds good to me, I did some calculations and figure a stock 6.2 crew will do a quarter mile faster than my truck now with the few mods i have. :chevy:

black would look so good next to your black SS. but white is so clean and you could switch it up. where im from it seems like a lot of the older men have the nice white trucks; like white Mark LT's or white Denali trucks and the younger crowd i see in black. I think as long as you color match everything on the truck it will turn out sickkk. congrats bro!

there is no choice it has to be BLACK....

But why not go Chevy and make your own SS

LT7 + Supercharger sorted

if i ever sell my SS Thats what i'm gonna do, might even go reg cab aswell for a change

eamonn

Thats a good idea, but I am more into appearance mods vs. performance mods. I have no use for that much horsepower. I live in a rather small city, we don't have any tracks that are close, and I don't like street racing. So I will be content with the factory 6.2 with a tune and exaust.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I don't know what GMC calles it but chevrolet calls it WHITEDIAMOND.

Yeah thats the package with the 20inch wheels and the performance suspension. I personally would not ever get that version.

If you get the 6.2L you have to either get the Performance Suspension and the 20s or The Z71 Offroad package. Personally i would go with the Z71, but thats just me

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

it'd be cool if the denali's were made in an ext. cab version

You and me both. I am not a fan of crew cabs. I hate having people sitting behind me. In my SS, the carpets in the rear do not have a single stain in them because I don't let people sit back there, lol. Another thing that is going to suck is the small box with the denali. There are times where I will need to haul large cargo.