In The Market For An 09 Sierra Denali

SS Silv

These trucks are sweet. I say White too. What kinda money is it going to cost you for one?

My step family owns a GM dealership, so I got the hook up :cheers:

I was going to spend the money and purchase a brand new truck, but I don't think its worth it. I am going to do some traveling to auto auctions and hand pick a 2008 with low miles.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to spend the money and purchase a brand new truck, but I don't think its worth it. I am going to do some traveling to auto auctions and hand pick a 2008 with low miles.

I was going to mention that. The used ones are stupid cheap right now. That is how I picked up my 2007 Escalade EXT. A friend owns a Buick/GMC/Pontiac store, and his partner was driving it as a demo.

You can always do the GM Accessory 22's as well. That is what mine came with. You can get them with GMC center caps too.

post-3330-1231008811_thumb.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I was going to mention that. The used ones are stupid cheap right now. That is how I picked up my 2007 Escalade EXT. A friend owns a Buick/GMC/Pontiac store, and his partner was driving it as a demo.

You can always do the GM Accessory 22's as well. That is what mine came with. You can get them with GMC center caps too.

That's a good idea. I will have to check out the GM 22's. I like the stock appearance but with 22's, as you can see with my SS.

It would be sweet if they would come out with a 22" denali replica. I know they did it with the wheels that are on the 03 body style.

Thats what I would do too, thats how I picked up my fiances 06 TBSS (My father owns a GM Dealership where I work). Check out the GM factory auctions in your area and also check out GMAC Smart Auction on-line. You will likely find one with a couple of thousand miles on it that was an exec demo for dirt cheap. I am seeing 2009's hitting the auction block already, so keep your eyes peeled for them too (although there is really no difference between the '08 and the '09). Also huge rebates on the new '08's right now (if you can find any). Good luck!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Thats what I would do too, thats how I picked up my fiances 06 TBSS (My father owns a GM Dealership where I work). Check out the GM factory auctions in your area and also check out GMAC Smart Auction on-line. You will likely find one with a couple of thousand miles on it that was an exec demo for dirt cheap. I am seeing 2009's hitting the auction block already, so keep your eyes peeled for them too (although there is really no difference between the '08 and the '09). Also huge rebates on the new '08's right now (if you can find any). Good luck!

Thanks for the tips :cheers:

Are you trading in the SS or keeping it?

Gonna try to sell it, but if it doesn't sell I will trade it in.

First, I am going to return it back to stock. I don't want some punk ass (local) kid enjoying the fruits of my labor. I will make more money selling the parts.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)