Looking To Buy S/c Or Turbo Ss

punkdSS

truck was recovered today. to my surprise just the wheels and system were gone(that sux but i expected more damage). No other damage besides them trying to pry open my snugtop tonneau cover.

Do you guys think new wheels probably stock stereo and snugtop are worth claiming on insurance?

I guess now Im in the market for a S/C

shoot me the info on that procharger sick03ss

truck was recovered today. to my surprise just the wheels and system were gone(that sux but i expected more damage). No other damage besides them trying to pry open my snugtop tonneau cover.

Do you guys think new wheels probably stock stereo and snugtop are worth claiming on insurance?

I guess now Im in the market for a S/C

shoot me the info on that procharger sick03ss

heyyy congrats....its nice to hear some good news on something like this... still sucks but atleast u got it back..... did they find the punks that took it.. or just the truck? i would make a claim if it was me or alteast find out how much u could get and see if its worth it.. if u havent had any claims before or in a while then i would do it if its a good amount . i think u have to make 3 claims in like 3 years or soemthing like that before your premium goes up.

what kinda s/c u want?

or should i say how fast to u wanna go??

and how fast can u afford to go..lol thats what we all have to ask are selfs

they found just the truck.

Never had a claim on my insurance before. So thanx for the advice

Umm. . . i prefer a radix or STS but i just want to go faster. Something that'll put me around 450-500hp.

have about $3200 to spend

good choice...i know theres ways to make more power then a radix..but i belive that is the best bang for the buck and most reliable way to go .and there very popular so its easyer then some to get parts/ungrades and get help with them . ive considered selling my radix to try to go bigger . just hard to talk my self in to pullin apart now that it runs so strong you would think low 12s is fast anuf for a truck but nothin is ever fast anuf it seems...lol