World Of Wheels Boston

Emily and I are planning on going Saturday. Not exactly sure of the time as of now but most likely early afternoon. If you wanna meet up, PM me or text me or call me if you have my cell number. :cheers:

Emily and I are planning on going Saturday. Not exactly sure of the time as of now but most likely early afternoon. If you wanna meet up, PM me or text me or call me if you have my cell number. :cheers:

Working Sat. myself :fume:

I cant today, drs orders for bedrest (past 2 weeks and I am freaking out to leave the house).

Jesse and Jeff, if you are interested on going in on sunday let me know and we should meet up.

Hmmmmmmm! Guess I will play it by ear.......damn weather. The wife is heading to Boston tomorrow for a friends baby shower.

we were there from 2-10. took two hours in traffic to get from Brighton to Dorchester. finally got to within 5 cars of the lot and the cops closed it. we were told to go all the way to the end, they just opened a new lot. we parked in a lot with gates that were open but we were the only ones there. when we left later, my truck was still the only vehicle there. not sure if I belonged there but no ticket, no tow so success.

as for the show, almost all the cars were the same as last year so I didn't bother taking any pics. we waited in line to meet Chip Foose. he was scheduled to sign from 1pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. the man was a champ. he powered straight through from 1pm-9:30pm and took a short break before coming back out to sign for anyone left in line. before he took the break, he was freehanding people's rides for them, afterwards it was just sigs. I was 10 away when he took his break. like I said, he was a champ. I could have never sat there that long signing.

I tried to pitch him on an east coast build on a Silverado SS (and that I had the perfect donor) but he didn't bite. I'm sure I was the 1200th person to do so that day.

I had one black SSS pass me in traffic with RI plates and non-smoked LED tails and saw 2 TBSS's and a black Cobalt SS while approaching the lot.