Z06 Brakes Are On! *pics Inside*

Very nice and detailed write-up. :cheers: Many times your have to think outside of the box when mixing performance parts. The only concern I would have is the oblong hole now present in the bracket. I would think that over time it could slip with the huge amount of rotating force and cause issues.

yes, I considered that as well and will monitor the bolts and the bracket quite often to ensure everything is holding up. We are going to slap some loc-tite on the back of the nuts to ensure they just don't come undone. They are tightened ALOT so I doubt they'll slip at all.

I have some friends in the billet industry, might have the holes filled and redrilled for the proper spacing, or just work with Ray on getting a set made for McGaughy's applications.

But, your compliments mean alot, and are appreciated! :cheers:

Now off to the alignment shop! I have an appointment Wednesday in VA to get my MP122HH installed! Wooha!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, thanks! Can't wait to see your SS blown and Z06'd! Try to make it down to Justin's Wednesday if you can!

:cheers:

I'll do my best to make it down.. I've been dealing with contractors all day and my allstate agent so i'm wooped.. I'll try and make it down hopefully!!! hope all goes well with your install. keep me posted!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...