Some Pics Of The Truck

kckid1695

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The foglights are regular silverado foglights, I got them off of ebay. Our bumpers have the mounting point for them and the wire harness already. All you need is a switch for fogs in the stock location and a relay put in the fuse block to make them work. I had to cut the plastic ducts to get them to fit right.

The truck is lowered by djm hangers and belltech shackels in the back in the upper holes on both. Also c-notched. The front is keys and torsionbars cranked. I still have to put the spindles up front to get two more inches out of it. Tires are 275/45 front, 275/55 back. It has been sitting this low for four years with no problems.

The chin spoiler is off of a tahoe.

My other truck: 1993 Lightning

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03390.jpg

Sharp looking truck :thumbs:

WHOA ,WHOA,WHOA.....A lighting and an SS ?? Are you Bipolar?? OR SCHITZO??

J/K man ..best of both worlds ..now just through a SRT /10 in the pic and there you go!!

BTW..K/C...Kansas City??. My Lil Sister is in Leavenworth..the town ,not the pen!!

Been there a few times!! :cheers:

Sharp looking truck :thumbs:

WHOA ,WHOA,WHOA.....A lighting and an SS ?? Are you Bipolar?? OR SCHITZO??

J/K man ..best of both worlds ..now just through a SRT /10 in the pic and there you go!!

BTW..K/C...Kansas City??. My Lil Sister is in Leavenworth..the town ,not the pen!!

Been there a few times!! :cheers: